The Nigerian singer and songwriter, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe professionally known as Kizz Daniel has revealed his plans to perform his global hit jam “Buga” at the 2023 Qatar world cup.
Kizz Daniel after releasing the video of the song ‘Buga’ featuring Tekno on Wednesday, prayed for an opportunity to perform the song at World Cup.
- Simi reveals the questions she gets at bars and clubs
- Fireboy broke into tears after Wembley performance(video)
- Speak to me lord – Whitemoney says he may not get married
- I don’t believe in forgiveness – Bella Shmurda
- Poco Lee shares photo of car he bought because he was bored
According to him, he wishes to perform the song with a mass choir at the global competition.
“God I want to perform ‘Buga’ for World Cup with a mass choir. Help me say amen, #qatar2022worldcup.”
See Twitter post below;
God I want to perform BUGA for World Cup with a mass choir 🙏🏾 help me say amen 😩 #qatar2022worldcup— VADO D‘GREAT 🎙 (@KizzDaniel) June 22, 2022