The Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Adekunle Almoruf Kosoko, known professionally as Adekunle Gold and AG Baby blames Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) for his wrong English after a concerned fan corrected him.
Adekunle Gold in a post on Twitter reminded his fans in London that he has only few ticket to his show while adding that if ‘you snooze, you lose’.
- “God is not in heaven” – Harrysong claims
- Singer Peter Okoye tackles Nigerian Graduates
- Burna Boy boast of performing in almost all the countries in the world
- Download movie: Vengeance (2022)
- Davido reveals why he always fly back to Nigeria after a show
A fan corrected the singer to say it’s ‘loose’ and not ‘lose’. Adekunle Gold then blamed the ongoing ASUU strike for his wrong English.
See post below;
View this post on Instagram
ASUU had earlier gone on a month warning strike on February 14 this year, and extended it by another eight weeks