The Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Adekunle Almoruf Kosoko, known professionally as Adekunle Gold and AG Baby blames Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) for his wrong English after a concerned fan corrected him.
Adekunle Gold in a post on Twitter reminded his fans in London that he has only few ticket to his show while adding that if ‘you snooze, you lose’.
- BBTitans: Nana makes U-turn, denies being bisexual
- [Download series] The Rookie: Feds Season 1 Episode 1 – 18
- Download series: True Lies Season 1 (Episode 1 – 4 )
- Download series: Superman and Lois Season 3 (Episode 1 – 2)
- Download movie: The Magician’s Elephant (2023)
A fan corrected the singer to say it’s ‘loose’ and not ‘lose’. Adekunle Gold then blamed the ongoing ASUU strike for his wrong English.
See post below;
View this post on Instagram
ASUU had earlier gone on a month warning strike on February 14 this year, and extended it by another eight weeks