A video shows the moment terrorists who attacked the Abuja-Kaduna train on March 28, flogging some of the victims they abducted during the attack.
In the new video, the terrorists vowed to kill the victims if their demands are not met by the Federal government. The terrorists abducted 63 passengers including pregnant women and children during the attack in March. Negotiations between the terrorists and some of the victims’ family members have led to the release of some victims.
- Movie download: Free Dead or Alive (2022)
- Download movie: They/them (2022)
- Best university to study civil engineering
- How to check WAEC results online and offline
- Universities that offers nursing in Nigeria
One of the victims had told newsmen after his release that his family paid N100 million for his release.
Watch video shared;
View this post on Instagram