Human Rights Lawyer, Chief Malcolm Omirhobo, storms supreme court dressed in native doctor attire, after the Apex Court ruled that Muslim students can wear Hijab to school In Lagos.
According to source, the Lawyer walked into the Supreme Court and the Justices who were on seat were all in shock as they looked at themselves without a word.
It is said that the Supreme Court has approved the rights of Students in Lagos state to wear Hijab to school without harassment or discrimination.
- Download movie: Babylon (2022)
- Download movie: Legion of Super-Heroes (2023)
- Arsenal agree £12m fee with Chelsea for Jorginho
- “Copy copy”: Portable slams TG Omori, claims Seyi Vibez is copying Asake
- BBTitans: Yaya chides Mmeli for having s£x with Nelisa and calling her the “bad egg” (Video)
In an interview the lawyer stated that since the Court has given every religion a right to dress the way they wish to dress and so he has decided to dress like a traditionalist/native doctor from now on to court since the Supreme Court.