Covenant University reportedly bans students of the school from wearing black on black outfits and brogue shoes.
This announcement was made known to the public by a Twitter user identified as @TrendWithOla. According to the statement, the Christian private institution based in Ota, Ogun State banned its students from wearing black overall outfits and brogues pair of shoes on campus.
- BBTitans: Nana makes U-turn, denies being bisexual
- [Download series] The Rookie: Feds Season 1 Episode 1 – 18
- Download series: True Lies Season 1 (Episode 1 – 4 )
- Download series: Superman and Lois Season 3 (Episode 1 – 2)
- Download movie: The Magician’s Elephant (2023)
Students of the school were allowed to wear black shirts and trousers on other colours, albeit, but they must desist from combining the colour which has been connoted as negative to be worn simultaneously.
It is said that the recent law is expected to take effect when the students resume in August for the 2022/2023 school session.
See post below;