Nollywood veteran actress, Ada Ameh who is known for her role as Emu in Africa Magic family drama, The Johnsons is dead.
She died at the age of 48 in a hospital in Delta state on Sunday, July 17 after years of struggling with mental health.
According to guardian, the actress had few weeks ago, opened up about her mental health challenges after losing some family members.
Before 2020, the actress lost six of her siblings. It didn’t stop there, October 20, 2020, she lost her only child, a beautiful daughter whom she gave birth to at age 14.
She then started battling with ill-health and her condition deteriorated after losing another sister in March 2022.
- Movie download: Free Dead or Alive (2022)
- Download movie: They/them (2022)
- Best university to study civil engineering
- How to check WAEC results online and offline
- Universities that offers nursing in Nigeria
Speaking in a Television programme, she had said;
“Everything is going to be fine. I have an issue right now, and it’s taking my life. I will not die. We will get over it.”