The Honcho Gist is here to give you all the information you need to know about the prestigious University of Benin which popularly know as UNIBEN. Today you will know all about the UNIBEN Post-UTME( Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination), admission and its requirements.
Please before we go any further, you are to know that before you should apply for UNIBEN POST-UTME, you have to choose the University as your first choice because the school does not consider those who choose them as second choice for admission.
Now we can proceed;
Know all about Stevens Institute Of Technology Acceptance Rate 2022
When is the UNIBEN POST-UTME?
The UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening exercise for the year 2021/2022 academic session is expected to take place between the date; 6th of December all through to 13th of December, 2021 in designated centers within the University campus(Ugbowo campus).
Candidates of the Post-UTME are to note that the screening exercise will be conducted using the Computer Based Test(CBT).
Candidates are also advised to arrive the examination center 1 hour before the stipulated time for the exam to avoid panic and all other distractions.
Requirements for UNIBEN POST-UTME
Before a student should apply for UNIBEN POST-UTME, the student is expected to have the following;
- Candidates are required to score 200 and above in their JAMB(Joint Admission Matriculation Board).
- Like I said earlier, you are to make the University your first choice.
- You must obtain at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent and these subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics.
How to apply for the form
Before you begin to apply for the Post-UTME form, you are to have a valid email account as you will be needing one to apply for the screening.
The following are the processes on how to apply for UNIBEN Post-UTME form;
- Visit the University website Here
- Click on Student Portal and Select the WAEUP PORTAL.
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. After this, your ID and Password should display on the browser.
- Back on the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
And that’s it, you are all done.
Candidates are to note that when filling the form in a business center(cyber café) make sure you are present before they submit it so as to cross check the details before the final submission.
Things to bring when coming to the exam hall
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule