The Honcho Gist is here to show you the two best ways on how you can check your WAEC results both offline(through SMS) and online(through the WAEC portal).
The West African Examination Council also known as WAEC on Monday, 22nd of November 2021, announced the release of the 2021 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results.
Statistics released by WAEC shows that 81.7% of the students who sat for the exam obtained minimum credit in five(5) subjects and above (This including Mathematics and English Language).
For Pbms links for students, click, the pbms links for student
Steps to check your WAEC results online
Candidates who sat for the exam can check their WAEC results online following these easy steps.
- Login in into the WAEC official website here.
- You will be required to enter your WAEC examination 10 digit numbers.
- Enter the year in which you sat for the exam e.g. 2021.
- Select the type of examination (either private candidate result or school candidate results).\
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click on the Submit button and wait for the results window to come up.
That’s it, you are all done.
Candidates are to note that the WAEC result scratch card can only be used 5 times.
Now incase you don’t have data and you need to check your WAEC result, this can also be done too using the SMS method which does not require data but airtime on your phone.
Steps to check your WAEC result using SMS
WAEC has made it easy for students to check their result just by sending SMS to the short code 32327.
Here is how it is done, you are to send WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to short code 32327.
For example, WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2021 to 32327.
Note that you are expected to follow the exact format.
After following theses steps, you will be charged a service fee of N30 only and your result will be sent to you in form of text message.