The Delta State University also known as DELSU has released its result for the 2021/2022 session.
The recent Post UTME admission screening exercise conducted by Delta State University (DELSU) which took place on the 30th of November all through to 4th of December, we are here to inform all candidates who participated in the exercise that the management of the institution has released its admission screening results.
How to check DELSU Post UTME result
Candidates who sat and participated in the Post UTME screening exercise for admission into undergraduate programs in the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check their results following these few easy steps.
- Log on to the DELSU Post UTME result checking portal online by clicking here
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to access and print your DELSU PUTME score.
How to Calculate Your DELSU Post UTME Aggregate
To calculate for your DELSU Post UTME aggregate result is very easy, all you need to do is follow these steps
- Divide your JAMB score by 8 (for example, you scored 280 in JAMB, you are to divide by 8 which will give 35).
- Divide your Post UTME by 2 (for example, you scored 80 in your Post UTME, you are to divide by 2 which gives you 40).
- Finally, you add them both, that is 40+35=75.
Meaning your total DELSU Post UTME aggregate is 75.