Starting at the beginning of the 21st Century, The Nigeria Music industry has been performing Outstanding and Bringing out great Musician, no doubt it is one of the largest music industries in Africa Recognised by her Afrobeat all around the World, and this Recognition and popularity have produced wealth for most of the Musician, Below are the Top 10 Richest Musician in Nigeria.
• 1. Davido
Making the top of the list, Davido( David Adeleke Adeleke ) with the North of $40million. David is a Nigerian- American Musician, he blends traditional African Elements with global mainstream pop, though he was born with a Silverspoon, the talented had made a remarkable Foot in the Nigerian Music Industry, the Musician started his career in 2012, and he has been remarkable since dropping Hit single like “If”, “Fall”, Assurance, Dami Duro, Risky and lot more,
In 2019 he sold out O2 Arena in London becoming the first solo artist to do so. His song blow mind amassed one million views in 11 hours becoming the first Nigerian video to achieve the feat quickly. He is also the owner and founder of Davido Music Worldwide ( DMW) a music record label
He has won several awards for his outstanding performance including The Headies Award, Bea T Award, and a lot more. He has bagged Several Endorsement deals which toppled his Networth below are his Endorsement deal
• 1X Bet Endorsement Deal
• Infinix Mobile Endorsement Deal
• Pampers Endorsement Deal
• MTN Pulse Endorsement Deal
• Close Up Endorsement Deal
• Travelbeta Endorsement Deal
• Pepsi Endorsement Deal
• Martell Blue Swift Endorsement Deal
• Wema Bank Endorsement Deal
• Puma Endorsement Deal.
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid is the Second Richest Musician in Nigeria with an estimated Networth Of $ 30 million.
The former Grammy Award winner in 2019, he started recording songs when he was 11 years, he was signed into Empire mates Entertainment in 2009, and he rose to prominence after dropping his single Holla at Your boy the lead single from his debut studio album Superstar ( 2011), he has been on track since then producing hit singles and Album.
In February 2014, Wizkid become the first Nigerian musician to have over 1 million followers on Twitter, He has won numerous awards including Grammy Award for Best Video, BET Awards, Billboard Awards, Soul Train Awards, iHeartradio Music Award, the most awarded Artiste in the Headies Award History. With a massive Endorsement deal, the musician receives in 2022, toppling his networth below are some of the most expensive Endorsement deals of Wizkid
• Endorsements Deal with Pepsi
• Endorsement Deal with MTN
• Endorsements Deal With Glo
• Endorsement Deal with Guinness
• Endorsements Deal With Nike
• Endorsement deal with Dolce and Gabbana
• Endorsements deal With UBA
• Endorsement deal With Tecno
• Endorsement deal with Puma
3. Don Jazzy
Michael Collins Ajereh Don jazzy is the third richest Music popularly known as Don Jazzy is the third richest Musician in Nigeria with a Woppy Networth of $ 20 million. Don jazzy is a Nigerian record producer and CEO of Mavin records, he was also the Co-Owner of the defunct Mo’ Hit records with his brother, Dbanj.
Dbanj started his career in 2004 as a record producer when he collaborated with his brother Dbanj to form Mo’ Hits Record. Mavin records signed Rema in 2019 and Ayra Starr in 2020. He has won several awards including The Headies Award, The Beatz Award TM, the City people’s Entertainment Award, and a lot more. Earning his income from recording music and endorsement deal, below are endorsement deals of D
• Endorsement deal with Betway in 2020
• Endorsement deal with V Bank
• Endorsement deal with Glo, a Telecommunication company
• Brand Ambassador for Loyal Milk since 2012
• Endorsement deal with MTN
Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly known as Burnaboy is the Fourth Richest musician in Nigeria with a Networth of $ 20 million.
Burnaboy is a Nigeria Singer, Songwriter, and record producer, he rose to stardom in 2012 after releasing ” ” like to party “the lead single from his debut studio album L.I.F.E (2013) in 2017, Burna boy signed with bad habit and Atlantic records in United state. He has won several awards including BET Awards, Best World Music Award, All Africa Music Award, and a lot more. Below are some of his endorsement deal
• Glo Endorsement Deal
• Universal Music Publishing Group Endorsement deal
• Martell Cognac Endorsement deal
• Star Larger Endorsement deal.
Innocent Ujah Idibia known by his stage name 2Baba is the Fifth Richest musician with a net worth of $ 18 million.
2Baba is a Nigerian Singer, Songwriter, philanthropist, Humanitarian, and Activist, he is often referred to as one of Nigeria’s greatest musicians of all time. He rose to prominence when he released Smash hit single ” Africa Queen” in 2004. 2baba is the First winner of the MTV EMA Best African Act category in 2005, he is one of the most awarded musicians in Nigeria. He is the brand ambassador of various brands and he signed various endorsements with many brands including
• First African of Italian Alcoholic, Liqueur Campari, 2016
• Ambassador of Guinness Beer, 2005
• Brand Ambassador for National Agency for food and Drug Administration Control
• Endorsement deal with Airtel Nigeria, 2010
• Endorsement deal with Globalcom telecommunication in May 2019
• Brand Ambassador of Pazion Home and Gardens in July 2019
• Face of Hennessey Artist season in 2014
• First Official brand ambassador for Oraimo, 2019
6. P Square
P- Square, the two Duo, Peter, and Paul Okoye is The Sixth Richest Musician in Nigeria with a whooping sum of $16million.
P-Square is a Nigerian Music Duo that consists of two twin brothers, Paul and Peter Okoye, they tare wins who started their career in 1999 before they rose to prominence in 2005 when they released their album ” Get Squared”, they dropped a banger single and album that hit the street, they have won a lot of awards which include The Headies Award, BET Awards, MOBO Awards, Channel O Music Award, Ghana Music Award and lot more.
The duo had beef in 2016, which make them disband, this was caused supposedly by a disagreement about the role of their manager but on the 7th November 2021, the duo reconciled together. Some of their Endorsement deal are:
• Glo Nigeria Endorsement Deal, Nigeria
• Endorsement deal with Skol Beer
• Endorsement deal with Olympic Milk and Juice, only applicable to Peter Okoye.
Olamide Gbenga Adedeji popularly known as Olanide is the Seventh Richest Musician with a Networth of $ 15 million.
Olamide is a Nigerian Singer and rapper, he is one of the biggest and most influential Musicians in Africa, notably known for his records in English and the Yoruba language. Olamide started his career in 2010 when he dropped Eni Duro, in the same year he performed at Hip Hop Revelation, rising to prominence when he dropped His debut Studio Album ” Rapsodi ” in 2011.
Olamide is the founder and owner of YBNl( Yahoo Boy No Laptop) Record label, the label has produced outstanding musicians like Adekunle Gold, Fireboy, Asake, and lot, he has also won many awards, including the 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Award, 2014 City Entertainment Award, Best Rap Album 2014, Headies Award for Album of the year and lot more. Below are some of the Endorsement deals of Olamide;
- “You no sabi sing”: Portable blasts Ruger and Buju BNXN (video)
- Download movie: Download Blood Diamond (2006)
- Download movie: Darby and the Dead (2022)
- Download series: Three Pines Season 1 Episode 1 – 2
- Download series: Echo 3 Season 1 Episode 1 – 4
• Etisalat Endorsement deal
• Itel Endorsement Deal
• First Nigeria to sign an endorsement deal with Ciroc
• Goldberg Lager beer Endorsement deal
• Guineas Endorsement deal
• Globalcom Endorsement deal
ChibuzorNeslson Azubuike popularly known as Phyno is the eighth richest Musician with a whopping net worth of $ 12 million.
Phyno is a Nigerian Rapper, Singer Record Producer, and Songwriter. He started his music career as a producer 1n 2003 and is known for rapping in the Igbo language, his debut studio album ” No Gut, No Glory ” was released in 2014, and phyno has worked with artists such as Olamide, Wizkid, Davido, Timaya and lot of other prominent musician in Nigeria, City People Entertainment Award, he has won many awards including The Headies Award, Nigeria Entertainment Award, MTV Music Award and Lot more. Below are Endorsement deal signed by Phyno, which help in increasing his Networth ;
• Ambassador of Guinness Nigeria Made of Black with Olamide and Eva Alordiah in 2004
• Endorsements deal with Nairabet in 2015
• A 50 million Endorsement deal with Airtel communication
• Ambassador For Life Continental lager beer in 2018.
• Endorsement deal with Monster Energy
• Endorsement deal with Cadbury Nigeria PLC, producer of a candy brand, Tomtom with Teniola in March 2019.
• End Polio Celebrity Ambassador alongside Timaya in 2019.
Interim Timaya Odon popularly known by the stage name ” Timaya” is the ninth Richest Musician in Nigeria with a Networth of $11.4million.
Timaya is a Nigerian Singer , songwriter, and founder of DM Records Limited. He started his career in 2005 with the release of his single ” Dem Mama” which also appeared on his debut album, True story released the following year. he has won many wards including The Headies Award, AFRIMMA, Timaya has went to Music tour in US, Canda and Europe. Couple with income derived from his music, concert shows and Endorsement deal
• Endorsement deal with MTN
• Endorsement deal with Globacom
• Endorsement deal with Hennesy , a cognac Liquor.
Bukola Elemide known professionally as Asa is the tenth richest Musician in Nigeria.
Asa is a Nigerian- French Singer, Songwriter and recording artist. Asa music influence grew over the years from the collection of great music her father had built for his work as Cinematographer, Asa First song ” Aye Adaba was released when he was in Nigeria before going to France, while in France she dropped her first Plantium selling self titled album ” Asa”, she has produced and record songs and album since then. she has been awarded and nomination for Prix Constantin (2008) and French music Award, Victories De la Musique nomination for female Artist of the year(2011). On March 2009, she signed an Endorsement deal worth 200 million for Etisalat