When buying an expensive item in the resale market, one has to be very careful. Lil Durk recently advised people to get one trusted jeweler because some are flexing jewels that aren’t real. It seems it was what happened to Lil baby, as he was recently scammed $400k watch.
Lil Baby recently purchase a rare 40th anniversary Patek Phillipe watch which he recently flexed on Instagram as an addition to his collections.
When he showed off his watch, fans were quick to disconfirm that the watch was a special one. Fake watch busters placed side by side comparison images of Lil baby’s watch and the authentic Patek model, pointing out that his watch had bezel that were too thick, a case with the wrong proportions and hands in the wrong shape and size.
Lil Baby in response posted to his story asking Patek Philippe to put him on their list so he would not get into another situation where he should make a mistake.
It is not certain if Patek will take Lil baby’s message seriously, but it certain that Lil Baby has learned a lesson here.
View this post on Instagram
- Davido encourages Tiwa Savage, after using her son’s school fees to buy Jewelry
- BBNaija: Angel shows off her private part (Video)
- BB Naija: Pere evicted from the House but not the Show
- Sydney Talker Acquires A New 0 Mileage Car
- Tacha buys house in Lagos(video)
- Kidnappers beaten to stupor in Edo State (Video)