Read Time:40 Second
The Popular Afrobeats singer, Yemi Alade, showers praises on herself after she performed live on stage for the first time ever without a makeup.
Yemi Alade who performed yesterday in Belgium reflects on the internal freedom she felt performing without any makeup on her.
Taking to her Instagram page, she emphasized the liberation that came with such courage despite the fact that it came unplanned.
- Man City in talks to sign Chelsea star Mateo Kovacic
- Police uncover baby factory in Rivers, rescue six pregnant young women
- “Even FIFA won’t accept this” – Carter Efe causes stir as he shares proof of real age
- Tinubu’s first daughter causes stir with her new title on Twitter bio
- UEL final: Mourinho risks UEFA ban after Roma’s defeat to Sevilla
“For the first time in my entire career, I went on stage with No makeup, Costum Attire, no pre-stage photo-up ! It wasn’t my plan in the beginning but I Have never felt so Uninhibited, musically unhinged! A freaking Rockstar! Thank you Brussels! I’m thirsty for more,”
Watch video shared;
View this post on Instagram