The Nigerian singer and songwriter, Adedamola Adefolahan popularly known as Fireboy DML got emotional and broke into tears after performing “Peru” with Ed Sheeran at the iconic Wembley stadium last night.
The singer who had performed his hit song, Peru remix featuring Ed Sheeran at Wembley Stadium on the 30th of June broke into tears at the backstage following his performance which makes him the first African artiste to perform at the venue.
- Movie download: Free Dead or Alive (2022)
- Download movie: They/them (2022)
- Best university to study civil engineering
- How to check WAEC results online and offline
- Universities that offers nursing in Nigeria
Fireboy is also the first Nigerian artiste to perform on the main stage at the BET Awards.
Watch video shared;