A video shared showed the moment the Canadian rapper, Drake almost won $25 million from gambling after he started with $8.5m but continues playing and goes home with just $1,879 in his account.
The rapper who took his gambling habit to another level on Monday night July 11, hosted his second Twitch livestream with online casino brand, Stake, which saw him test his luck at a virtual roulette table while giving away $1 million to some lucky viewers.
During the virtual event, Drake (ia.k.a. “Deep Pockets”) was joined by special guest and artiste, French Montana, who watched the Toronto native win $12.96 million and $11.95 million on individual bets both on the same number.
At one point during the Russian Roulete, Drake’s balance reached almost $27.2 million over triple the $8.5 million he started with but at the end, his effort was fruitless as he finished the gambling event with just $1,879 in his account.
- Man City in talks to sign Chelsea star Mateo Kovacic
- Police uncover baby factory in Rivers, rescue six pregnant young women
- “Even FIFA won’t accept this” – Carter Efe causes stir as he shares proof of real age
- Tinubu’s first daughter causes stir with her new title on Twitter bio
- UEL final: Mourinho risks UEFA ban after Roma’s defeat to Sevilla
The rapper, however still put smiles on the faces of some fans who were watching online as he gifted them $25,000 each and personally congratulating them over a video call.
Watch video shared;