Human Rights Lawyer, Chief Malcolm Omirhobo, storms supreme court dressed in native doctor attire, after the Apex Court ruled that Muslim students can wear Hijab to school In Lagos.
According to source, the Lawyer walked into the Supreme Court and the Justices who were on seat were all in shock as they looked at themselves without a word.
It is said that the Supreme Court has approved the rights of Students in Lagos state to wear Hijab to school without harassment or discrimination.
- Simi reveals the questions she gets at bars and clubs
- Fireboy broke into tears after Wembley performance(video)
- Speak to me lord – Whitemoney says he may not get married
- I don’t believe in forgiveness – Bella Shmurda
- Poco Lee shares photo of car he bought because he was bored
In an interview the lawyer stated that since the Court has given every religion a right to dress the way they wish to dress and so he has decided to dress like a traditionalist/native doctor from now on to court since the Supreme Court.