The Nigerian singer, Portable reacts to the news of the unfortunate death of a bike man who was hit by his Range Rover car
It was earlier reported that the incident took place around Iyana Ilogbo in Ogun State, on Tuesday afternoon taking the life of a bike man.
Portable has come out to say his own part of the story, maintaining that he wasn’t the one driving the car when the accident occurred.
- Simi reveals the questions she gets at bars and clubs
- Fireboy broke into tears after Wembley performance(video)
- Speak to me lord – Whitemoney says he may not get married
- I don’t believe in forgiveness – Bella Shmurda
- Poco Lee shares photo of car he bought because he was bored
The singer disclosed that he was at the naming ceremony of his son when he got news of the incident that had happened.
He however promised to visit the hospital were the man was taken to and also cover the bills. He equally vowed to compensate family members of the deceased okada rider.
See video below;
View this post on Instagram