Reports reaching The Honcho Gist, a woman whose name is yet to be known was badly burnt by fire as her phone rang and her gas exploded.
According to an eyewitness who shared the video said, that the woman was cooking with her phone on her neck and as the phone rang, it cashed fire and burnt the woman.
The eyewitness said that the victim is the neighbor of her madam.
She said in the voice shared;
“No dey use phone dey cook even if light no dey, no dey use phone dey near gas dey cook”
“This video wey I share for you, the person don die, na my madam neighbor na the thing happen to”
“she dey cook dey carry phone dey put for her neck na the phone ring, the phone con cash fire”
Listen to voice note sent;
View this post on Instagram